India Tourism eCatalog was splashed everywhere in India Pavilion in recently held ATM Dubai 2007.
· Around 5000+ Copies of CDs were distributed in ATM07. Out of which most of the CDs were distributed in the first 3 days of the show.
· India Tourism eCatalog was handed over and received appreciations from buyer delegates/ trade visitors / senior officials Govt. of India.
· There was an immense demand for the CD throughout the show.
· Many buyers preferred to carry the CD than brochures.
· Copies of CDs were handed over to all the buyers who attended the Buyer meet on the 1st May 07.
· Lots of enquiries were also collected by the India Tourism eCatalog Team which will be sent to the participants of the CD shortly.
· “Printable Maps” feature of India Tourism eCatalog is highly appreciated by the buyers.
India Tourism eCatalog CDs were distributed from the following booths:
§ Ministry of Tourism
§ India Tourism eCatalog
To ensure that the CD is used consistently, more features such as Printable maps (the only of its kind) , Photographs, Wall papers , featured articles and more useful information are being added to the CD.
We are constantly on a learning curve. We look forward to more exposure, more distribution, and more hungamas in the coming years and shows.